Monday, July 28, 2008

Monster Mini Golf

On Friday, we went out with the Masons to Monster Mini Golf in Rancho Cordova. The boys really enjoyed it and want to go back already. Aiden says his favorite part was the golfing. Jeremy says his favorite part was golfing. I asked Aiden what was really cool about Monster Mini Golf and he said, "it was cool when you hit the ball and it goes in the green hole then you can take it out cuz it's not really real". I asked Jeremy what was really cool about Monster Mini Golf and he said, "I don't know!" I asked Aiden what else he wanted to say about it, and he said, "It was really cool at Monster Mini Golf today, okay, bye. That's it Mommy. Excuse me Mommy I said that's it".
Aiden celebrating having hit the ball in the hole
A safety sign reminding us not to swing above the knee
Jeremy swinging above the knee :-P
The boys at the 18th Hole

Jeremy playing air hockey


Aiden playing the basketball game


2 comments:

Ang said...

LMAO!! Excuse me mommy I said that's it...... :) kids are so dang funny, especially yours...love you guys

Miss Angie said...

Aww! Sounds like lots of fun! I was wondering if that place was any good. Heath and i were thinking about going there to see how it was.

Ang is right, your kids are cute.